FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

yee yee

sun_herflowers
Community Member

hi, im very new to this site but im really enjoying helping others (or at least trying to) and reading the struggles others are going through, seeing how i can relate to many of these experiences. i want to help people and i was wondering if there was a thread anyone thinks that i could start at?

(this sounds suspiciously like tay100's post...)

2 Replies 2

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi sun+herflowers,

Thank you for your lovely post; I love that you are here to help people.

I don't have any ideas for specific threads, but one of the things I do as a champ is to go through the different sections and look for posts that either I might be able to respond to or ones that haven't had any reply yet.

Perhaps this might give you a place to start? Often people like to start new threads in the Staying Well section or Social places and that can help too - be a bit of a conversation starter and talk about either lighter things or ways to cope.

I'm sure you'll find your jam either way. Thanks for being here

rt

Jenny2
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Good to see new people here, I am very new to this forum as well and I hope to be of help to people who use this service - I have been looking in the staying well section and the youth section