FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Social Media Issues

arshia
Community Member
I've had an few friends i have been contacting on the social media platforms just sending them food pics or added them to another platform and they suddenly blocked me.Why would people block you on social media at all. Is there any logical steps that i could contact or ask why they blocked me without telling me the reason or can I still rekindle the friendship.
3 Replies 3

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi arshia and welcome to the forums.This is an interesting topic and does happen a lot where people just suddnly block you and does hurt especially when you don't know the reason.It is real hard thing to try and contact someone who has blocked you.I know you want answers and that makes it hard.I just respect that person's decision even how much it can hurt and wanting some answers and closure.

Tale care,

Mark.

missep123
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi arshia,

I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened! Did they block you on all the platforms?

That's really challenging. Please make sure to take care of yourself and your wellbeing too. I'm really glad that you reached out to the forums. Hopefully you can find a way to ask them why they blocked you. Sometimes this can give closure but it may also be painful too.

What is your support system like? Do you speak to your family about these things?

SarahZ
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello @arshia,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out. I'm really sorry to hear that your friends have suddenly blocked you on social media. That must feel very hurtful especially if they provided you with no reason. Trying to contact people who have blocked you is quite a painful and difficult process. Do you maybe share any mutual friends that might know the reason behind their actions?

Hopefully it all works out. Please keep us updated if you feel up to it!

Wishing you all the best.