FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Introduction/podcast

Bronte88
Community Member
Hello everyone! I thought I would introduce myself for my first forum post. I am a 22 year old Student and health professional who is passionate about mental health. I have suffered for many years with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I have recently started a podcast which covers many issues, some episodes are more light hearted and humorous and others delve a little bit deeper. My most recent is on my struggles with OCD. This is the first time I have spoken publicly or in this magnitude about my condition however I believe it is absolutely vital for awareness and more conversations to be ignited surrounding this highly misunderstood and stigmatised condition. If I had something like this to listen to when I was 13 and first diagnosed I think I would have felt a lot more heard and less alone.
I am sending so much love and strength to everyone in this community and Iā€™m looking forward to this journey!

much love to all šŸ’™šŸ’™
1 Reply 1

james1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Bronte88,

Welcome! It's nice to meet you here and thank you for sharing your own experience. It'll be nice to see you around in this community!

James