FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I dont know...

theStormy1
Community Member

Hey... I've never been on here before but I'm 15 and whenever I'm in class I cant concentrate and I cant sit still. It gets annoying because I miss out on school work and nobody knows what it is. They thought i had autism but I didnt. They thought I had adhd but they didnt know. It's so confusing... I guess it's just annoying for me.

3 Replies 3

Spl spl
Community Member

Hi TheStormy1, and welcome to the forums 🙂

We can't diagnose you here, but it is possible that it's adhd. I know it took a while to get diagnosed myself. When you say they thought you had autism or adhd, did you get checked out by a doctor or a psychiatrist? Or were they just coming up with ideas.

I hope that you feel better soon and find an answer.

Harpbird
Community Member
Hey stormy1. Ask your go for more tests. Could even be hormonal? I have a young grandson though not your age buy very similar in fidgety ect. he is on the spectrum, a very smart little dude he is too. There are so many different varieties of autism. Just a thought.

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Stormy

It is hard being 15 and being confused.

Can you see a doctor or talk to your parents or a school counsellor..?

can you keep a diary each day about your behaviours that worry you. You may see a pattern or discover things you don’t realise you do.