FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Finding Unconditional Self-Worth, Self-Esteem

Learn to Fly
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Everyone, 

Just thought I might share with you this excellent podcast regarding identifying our self-worth, embracing imperfections, and finding beauty in them, helping us to face and answer questions: "Who am I?" and "What do I want?" Most of us avoid answering these questions, being scared of finding the answers. Why? Because more and more of us create a definition of ourselves through external factors. This is a straight road to disaster, as all external factors are so unreliable. If we could only turn the tables around and embrace our own, unique, and internal factors, which at the end of the day identify us as a unique and worthy human being, maybe there would be fewer unhappy people around. 

Happy listening!

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-imperfects/id1476501557?i=1000589981969

Most imperfect Learn To Fly - work in progress

2 Replies 2

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Thanks so much for providing us this link.

Geoff.

Life Member.

My pleasure, Geoff. 

Would love to hear your thoughts on the podcast, if you find some time to listen. 

I couldn't help myself and ended up with a list of "highlights" - things said by the guys in the podcast, which seem to be so obvious, and yet it appears a lot of us struggle to see or read them in our day-to-day lives. 

Social trends, media, TV, reality shows etc truly do-not-help to establish what's truly important and genuine about ourselves and our lives.