FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Where do I get a beyondblue wristband?

Mares73
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Dear Christopher as you may know I will be attending a Royal Commission hearing into my case of harrowing abuse by a Priest. I'm nervous & don't have much support so Geoff had a great idea-that I wear the blue BB bracelet. Could you organize me to be sent one? I'd really appreciate it. 

Beyond Blue is an outstanding organization & whenever I'm asked what  support I have I say Beyond Blue & try to educate people about this site. I can't thank you & the team enough for the support you provide. Lve Mares

2 Replies 2

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mares,

It's an amazingly brave thing you're doing, I really hope you get the closure and response you deserve.

You can order a free wristband through the website, from our ordering catalogue here. Once you are there click on 'visit our ordering catalogue for individuals' and you can browse and select from there. Type ‘wristbands’ into the search box to bring them up quicker. If you have any issues you can contact the beyondblue order line on 1300 464 181 or email beyondblue@bspg.com.au and a representative will be able to assist.

Thanks as ever for all your support and that you continue to find the community here to be a great touchstone throughout all the tough times.

Mares73
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Dear Christopher many thanks for your help & kind words. We usually work in tandem-Geoff, Neil & I in responding to as many people as we can. It would be my dream job with my background to work at BB.  I promote the services as much as possible & try not to post much about me-as I've told my story & you also probably know it. So I check on others. Thank you for all that you do to assist people to reduce the stigma & give people a sense of hope. Mary