FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Where am i?

Carter
Community Member
I'm halfway through my twenties and I've achieved absolutely nothing everyone around me is getting married and having children building a career while I had to move back home after three years because I can't afford rent by myself I live in a small town with no social life and nowhere to work I'm alone by myself most of the time staring at a phone screen with nobody texting or calling me, I've had to join groups and pages on facebook otherwise nothing would even be on it I have to rely on chatsites to have any form of social interaction today I learned that I have a few problems with Codependency and that I know nothing about who I am and who I even want to be I've always wanted to settle down and have a family but now I kind of want to travel around and explore who I want to be and the what type of person I want to share my life with as I don't think I've ever really been inlove with anybody before I kind of just got into relationships (3) because it would probably lead into having a baby and that's the way it's just suppost to go I have never really had the closeness lovey dovey kind of relationship before just kind of through text and see them a few times and in my last I was emotionally abused it's like I've been standing still while life just passes by I don't know how to fix it or what to do because I'm starting to question if I'm even worth loving or if I deserve to have someone who just wants to spend time with me and cuddle me and be there for me i feel like I'm to dumb to even have a job I just really need a friend and i have none... every time I get close to someone and factually class them as a friend they move away...
1 Reply 1

Mistic
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hey Carter, never give up you never know what will happen in your life. Good things do happen and sometimes its not until a bit later in life. The fact your talking here is a good thing. Things do feel helpless at times but don't give up I am sure there are people who love you now and people you meet in the future may love you. Don't give up, wishing you the best.