FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Thankyou.

Midean
Community Member

I just really wanted to extend a thanks to all the people who work here helping others.

I have struggled in the past, and more recently as well, and coming here has been a lifesaver for me, and it means a lot to me to know that there is a support network i can turn to when things get dark.

I appreciate greatly the time you guys and girls put in helping others, you are angels in your own way, and you have touched my life at a time when i thought it wasn't possible to find hope.

You make a great difference to me and I'm sure to many others as well, and i just wanted you all to know that what you do is profound and important, and greatly appreciated.

Dylan.

4 Replies 4

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dylan,

Thank you for taking time to express how you feel about people here that support others.

i am so glad you appreciate the help you have received.

Your words are very much appreciated.

Quirky

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Dylan

Thank you for your kind and generous words. I am so pleased that you were able to get the support you needed, when you needed it.

How awesome that you have found hope! Never let it go. Share it. Celebrate it. Follow it all the way to the light.

Kind thoughts to you

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Dylan, as Quirky and Summer Rose have expressed their thanks, I also like to join them.

If anybody has this illness, my heart breaks for them, knowing what it does do to people who have never asked for it, but there are people who have also travelled this rocky road and who do understand exactly what you are saying, so you're never alone, and again thank you for your lovely comment.

Geoff.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
Thank you for your kind words - those who respond to others will appreciate it. Similarly to what you said, this is a place I would come between sessions to work through thoughts.

Peace to you,
Tim