FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Thank you Beyondblue

AGrace
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi there,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to the entire team at Beyondblue. Thank you for creating a safe and supportive community to share and connect via the online forums. Thank you for taking our calls and providing an ear and some advice during some of our bluest moments. Thank you for providing responses to questions that we are often too scared to ask others. Finally thank you for shining a glimmer of hope for those of us who in some way have been touched by Anxiety, Depression, or other mental illnesses.

Kindest Regards

AGrace

6 Replies 6

Neil_1
Community Member

To AGrace;

A really wonderful post and I agree 100% with all that you've written.  So this response is basically to "hear hear" to AGrace's lovely post.

I know there's a lot of you wonderful people who operate in the background that none of know of or about - but it is truly awesome to know that you're all there and there for the one purpose and intent - to help us in our daily lives.

i truly LOVE this site - as you probably already imagine - and I really hope that it is going to build into something every bigger and better in the future.

And to our Community Moderator, Christopher Banks - mate since you've come on board here, you've providing a kind of "looking out for people" attitude and to make sure that everything is above board, etc.  BUT you've also not shied away in the background - you provide messages on the forums, and I know that there are others who really find that to be helpful and supportive.

And for me personally, I thank you as you've helped me an awful lot (behind the scenes - emails, etc) and for that I'm forever grateful.

Thanx again AGrace for this thread.

Neil

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi AGrace

Thanks for starting a great post.

I have to agree with you - thanks to BB.

For listening to us and for giving us support when we are in need. And for allowing us to be able to share our stories on give support to others in a non-judgemental way.

Fantastic work BB

Jo

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Grace, thanks for the recognition to all of us and to BB, but I certainly hope that you can stay with us, and that this isn't a good-bye, because we need all the support we can get, as none of us can reply to all posts.

The work load would be too heavy to be able to reply to every post, but we do as best as we can, but sometimes people expect a reply from us and this maybe missed because it turns over to page 2 and page 3, so it can be an over sight from us, not that we mean it to be. L Geoff. x

AGrace
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Not a goodbye at all, just wanted to recognise the incredible work that's done every day:)

gmc
Community Member

I agree with everyone who responded on this thread as I deeply feel the same too. Since I've started to write on this forum which is not even a month, I feel that I have learned more about acceptance and compassion than ever. I am so grateful for all the support I got from everyone here than you can even imagine. I found the community that helped me to find some light to go on, I found the people who answered gently to my desperate call and directed me to these forums. Thank you very much to all of you, from programmers to those who share their stories.

From miles away from Australia,

gmc

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi AGrace and everyone who has posted on this thread,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We had a team meeting this afternoon and I have showed this thread to the bb staff, who all send back their appreciation of your appreciation!