FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Site Maintenance - Brief Forum Outage Tonight

Sophie_M

Dear community members,

There will be a brief website outage from 12am Thursday the 26th of August AEST in order to upgrade and maintain our online systems. The expected downtime will be approximately four hours, however due to the nature of the work, may take a little longer. 

During this maintenance access to the forums will be down - we apologise for any distress this may cause and will be working to make this as short a disruption as possible. These maintenance works are important to ensuring our systems continue to be as useful and sustainable as possible into the future.

If you need support while the forums are not available, please call Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14. You are not alone if you need help, we are here to support you.

If at any time you feel that you are unsafe, please know that this is an emergency and you should call 000 immediately.

Thank you for your understanding as we continue to improve the online experience.

Kind regards,
Sophie M

7 Replies 7

Chunty
Community Member

Hello Everyone ☺️ Haven't heard from anyone for awhile.

Just wishing all of you the best and would like to hear from you.

No pressure though

Hello Chunty,

I just saw your post here and wanted to check in-

Are you having a thread that people aren't replying to?

Please let us know so we can support you 🙂

rt

Hello, Thank you for replying.I haven't got a thread. Not feeling the best physically and lost track.Would,not mind some assistance so can say hello again.

Took me awhile to find my post.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Sophie_M and everyone!

Just bumping this thread up so members are aware that the forums will be offline for a brief period due to system maintenance from midnight tonight

kindest always

Paul

Hi blondguy,

Thank you for bringing this to the top of the forum lists, however the maintenance took place last night.

Thank you very much for being a support for community and preparing other users for the possibility of the forum being offline.

Thankyou Sophie_M..

whoops...and duly noted...

Hello Romantic, Thank you for your help. I have a thread as advised and it has worked. My thread is loss of identity,independence and withdrawn. I am so happy with the responses. They were very insightfull, accepting and very helpful. Gee there are some beautiful beings on this earth. Trouble is, to be realistic there are not many of them. I will respond to the dear souls later, as Im feeling tired at the moment. Once again thank you and Jesus be with you and protect you.🙏😊🍎