FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

RINOBULL

RADICAL1
Community Member
Hi everyone out there in blue World, I am a newbie at this forum thing so Just wanted to Start of by saying hi.
3 Replies 3

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi RADICAL1,

welcome to beyond blue.

What brings you here?

Tim

Hi Tim thanks for the welcome, I've been a long time follower but I guess I just wasn't really ready to put myself out there, I have complex mental health issues that come with many lables but all I know is that I don't feel good, I have become quite good at masking my illness, only my immediate family knows what's going on, the problem is that it's so exhausting trying to function on a daily basis, thanks for the shoulder it's very helpful,

RADICAL1

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

You have taken a big step in posting here so I hope you feel good about that.The community here are supporting and non-judgemental. So when you are ready to tell more of your story I will listen as will others here.

For myself, keeping the feelings bottled inside was the worst thing I could do. Being able to talk to someone then was the best thing for me. - so I now periodically talk with a psychologist. And, for me (again) it feels like a weight get lifted from my shoulders.I would think that was alone and weak for not being able to cope. You are not alone. Perhaps I can walk some of this journey with you.

Tim