FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Newly joined

Betty46
Community Member
Hi,

I was doing some research on bipolar as I am in the process of being assessed for it.
When I came across beyond Blue community, I thought I should join.. In hopes it could help me through I'm guessing is going to be quite a journey.

So... Hello to you all.
Betty46.
5 Replies 5

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi and welcome to beyond blue.

this is a good and safe place to talk. There is also a thread ...

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/staying-well/this-bipolar-life

you might be interested in looking at. If not there, then check out the social area.

We are all on a journey of some type. I call myself a work-in-progress. We all do the best we can and that is all we can do?

looking forward to seeing you around the space.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Betty, and a warm welcome to the forums.

We wish you the best for the diagnosis and remember that if for any reason you're not happy then please get another opinion.

Take care.

Geoff.

mocha delight
Community Member
Hi Betty46 welcome to the forums and like smallwolf I’m a work-in-progress to as I’m not yet been diagnosed with anything but I am on antidepressants but I have my first ever psychologist appointment on the 9th of this month.

Tay100
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Betty46

We are happy to see that you have found our community- we are happy to hear you have joined it. We hope that we can provide some insight, advice and connections for you. The great thing about the forum is that it's a safe space to have in-depth discussions with peers, but we also have a lot of fun too!

If you need help navigating (the large!) space please let us know. Looking forward to seeing more of you and best of luck on your journey of discovery and mental health going forward!

Tay100

chloe_xx
Community Member

Hi Betty,

Welcome to the forum. This is an anonymous forum where everyone is friendly and willing to provide support.

I wish you all the best and welcome to this community.

Kind regards,

Chloe