FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Newbie needing help!

Is_it_Just_Me_
Community Member

Hi there,

This is my first time using the forum and just wondering if anyone can tell me how to down load a

profile picture please...........TIA

3 Replies 3

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Interpolate. 😸

To begin with, I think how to get a photo from your device & use it as your profile picture depends on what device you are useing...my memory is failing me, because I am sure there is a place here with instructions for how to do this...& I can't recall precisely how I got my cropped picture (so it is roughly square - I thought that would make it easier), from my Windows PC Pictures Folder, where I keep all my photos & pictures I've downloaded from online sources.

I trust someone will come along soon & advise you better than I can. One thng I do know, when you do manage to select a picture it may take a while to appear alongside your posts.

😸mmMekitty

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh, now I think! It was in the "Forum FAQ" link above on this page. Hav you read through that? It has lots of info for 'newbies'

mmMekitty

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Interpolate, there are several ways, find a picture you'd like to be used then take any 'prt sc' print screen photos, if you know what I'm talking about then a photo should be in 'File Explorer', that's the yellow folder in your bottom tab bar, if you don't know about this then get back to us.

Scroll up to the top and click on 'My Account', again scroll down and see where it says change profile picture', click on that and then find the photo in 'File Explorer', click on that and it should automatically download.

It has to be checked by the Moderators first and may take a few minutes before it appears, please ask any question you want.

Geoff.