FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New

Zentangles
Community Member
Hi. I’m a newbie & happy to now be part of the Beyond Blue community. Heightened anxiety about covid has led me here. During decades of managing depression I know that having a support team, not going solo, plays such an important part in my getting ‘through’. So, welcome Beyond Blue on line forums & your community 🙂 to that team 👍
4 Replies 4

Sophie_M
Hi Zentangles,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums, we're so glad you decided to join us here. We're so sorry to hear that your anxiety is heightened at the moment. We empathise with how difficult this time is for many. Please know that our community is here to support you in this tough time. If you feel it might be useful, we'd encourage you to visit our Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service. The website will be regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health during this time. 

Welcome again!

Tay100
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Zentangles

(Sidenote: cool username, one of the most creative I've seen so far)

Thankyou for joining our community, and sharing your story. Doing so takes a lot of courage so we appreciate that. It's things like this can inspire and motivate others to share their stories, come to term with things, and keep moving forward. And you are right- things take time and a good support network. The BB forums are a great place to expand your network and find out how to make the most of all the supports you have around you. We are glad to be a part of your support team!

Tay100

Thanx so much for info/advice re the coronavirus support program. Will certainly look there.

👍👍👍