FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New person here.

Johnny74
Community Member
It's about time that I signed up here. I'm tired of feeling depressed all the time. I deserve to be happy like other people. Where do I go from here? Can anyone help and point me in the right direction? Are there any groups for other sufferers?
3 Replies 3

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Johnny,

Great work reaching out. I know it has been said so many times before, but as the famous saying goes, the first step is always the hardest (or something like that). I think there’s a lot of truth in that 🙂

It sounds like you’ve been struggling for a long time...that must have been hard....

I would gently suggest perhaps clicking on the “Find a professional” link on the BeyondBlue website. There, you can look up various professionals for different services.

Sorry, I know you were asking more about groups, in which case, perhaps you might like to give the BeyondBlue helpline a call on 1300 22 4636. Their counsellors can probably offer recommendations about support groups. Plus of course the forums here is great online peer support 🙂

I hope this gives you a few ideas...

Kind thoughts,

Pepper

Thanks Pepper,

Thanks for all that info, much appreciated.

Hi Johnny,

You’re most welcome 🙂 Good to see you here again.

Please just know that if you ever want to talk/share anything else (no pressure of course), there are many kind people reading along here...

Caring thoughts,

Pepper