FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New need some HELP!

Shansav
Community Member

Hi,

My name is Shannon

Is anyone else at a point of WTF is going on in my head?

I have arrived at a time in my life where I just cant push the SHIT down no more.

I'm at a point where i don't know what the hell to do?

5 Replies 5

Rumples
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Shansav,

Welcome to the forum and we're so happy you'e reached out to us. You're not alone :0)

Perhaps we can start off with you telling us a bit about what's troubling you.

Waiting to hear back

Rumples 🙂

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Shannon

You sound seriously overwhelmed. My heart truly goes out to you. I empathise with how dark the darkest of places can feel.

I know this is going to sound so incredibly cliche but it all comes up for a reason. Living with long term dis-ease is something we naturally can't tolerate. The need to vent can sometimes become almost explosive to the point where it can being doing our head in. I can imagine you just want to scream your lungs out right now.

Please feel free to vent any way you feel the need to. Here to listen.

Take care

CalmCat
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Shansav's,

You've taken the important steps in reaching out.

There are so many great people here to support you. Therising got in one; feel free to vent.

One day you could be supporting people. Its a great feeling to support others that have been in the same boat.

Stay strong and hope you're smiling.

Regards, Doz

Shansav
Community Member

Hi Rumples,

Thanks

I feel exhausted with life. I feel like at times that the easy way out is the answer

What is the answer to all this madness thats going on in my head??????

I hope that I can figure this out

Hi Shansav (BIG hug)

Thanks for coming back and chatting. Perhaps if you and I talk about it, together we can this out.

I'd love to hear your thoughts right now. I'm all ears and here to listen for as long as you need.

Come and talk to me

Your friend - Rumples xo