FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New Here !!!

LittleLunaa
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

Im new to this... Not sure if im doing this right and this is a big step for me but i would like to say Hello and introduce myself 🙂

6 Replies 6

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello LittleLunaa,

You've done very well.

Welcome & I am pleased to meet you.

Feel free to take a look around, read some threads/posts, & comment if you want.

This thread you've made is an excellent place for you to talk about yourself, by way of introduction. Share what you like, whatever you are comfortable with.

😺 mmMekitty

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi LittleLunaa,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find this to be a safe space to share your thoughts and concerns. We are all here to support you and help understand you - we've all been there, done that.

Reach out if you need.

Jaz.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you find this a safe place to chat about what is going on for you. There are also social areas if you want to relax for a bit. Hopefully I will see you around the forums and ... listening to you.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello LittleLunaa, it's always a huge step to post a comment on the forums, but you are talking to many people who have been through their own type of depression and will be able to relate to the situation you're in, so please don't worry, all we want to do is help you, just like we ourselves have been assisted.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Take care.

Geoff.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi LittleLunaa,

Wellcome to our forums!

Please know we are all a very caring supportive community and we are here to support you.

Gem17
Community Member

Hi there!

I'm new here too and appreciate how much courage it would have taken you to write this post! I'm already so glad that I've found this community so I'm hoping you find it just as comforting.