FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New guy. New guy. New guy.

DC10
Community Member
Hi everyone. Something new for me. But Im having or going through a rough time so Im reaching out. Looking at new ways to support myself through this process and yeah happy to be here. Hoping to chat with people who have navigated through similar and trying to gain new positive insights too add support to my journey. Thanks all.
7 Replies 7

Beeee
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello DC10,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you've been going through a rough time but glad you have reached out. You're definitely not alone here and we're always here to talk.

Best wishes

Beeee

DC10
Community Member
Hi Beeee. Thanks very much. Still trying to navigate my way around. I think I might be on the wrong forum lol

gloria10
Community Member
Welcome DC10 to a friendly community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a challenging time, but reaching out is a great start.

DC10
Community Member
Thanks Gloria10. I certainly need to right now. Thanks again

missep123
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi DC10,

A super warm and friendly welcome to you!

I hope that you will find yourself comfortable here because we are a very non-judgemental bunch!

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello DC10, it is difficult to know which forum you want to join, but this particular one is definitely a good choice, because all of us have been through or own type of depression, which entails an extensive range of varieties so that many people not read, but can also reply back to you.

Each thread is treated with the most care and acknowledgement that they are struggling and need help, so we welcome you.

Geoff.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi DC10

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find them to be a safe space to share your concerns and issue with us.

Do you want to talk about what you are going through?

Jaz xx