FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Need a friend

Gaz29
Community Member

I'm Gary & I suffer from depression. I have joined beyond blue online forum today & hope to get to know people.

I'm very easy going,understanding & sincere & need in my life now interaction & communication with people no matter who they are or where they are from.

thank you

3 Replies 3

Rainbowpolly
Community Member

Hi Gary

I joined the forum yesterday for similar reasons, It took me a great deal of courage to put myself out there, not sure if that was the same for you,I hope we all get what we need from places like this and I wish you the best,

Rainbowpolly

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Gary and Rainbowpolly,

Welcome to you both!

I'm really glad that you decided to join and I hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Long long time user here, so feel free to ask any questions! I'm going to link to the BB Social Zone which has lots of threads just for chatting and connecting with others; there's lots of people in the same boat just wanting someone to connect with. 🙂

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/online-forums/bb-social-zone

rt

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Gary and Rainbowpolly..

I would like to also welcome you both to our very caring Beyond Blue Forums...

There are some really helpful threads on these forums..I hope you both can get a lot of help from the hundreds of different topics available here....

My kindest thoughts with my care..

It really is lovely to meet you both..

Grandy..