2 Replies 2
That is a very good question!
- Getting enough sleep: I find that I can be extra sensitive or emotional if I haven't gotten enough sleep the night before.
- Exercise: exercise really helps release endorphins (the feel-good hormones) which can help reduce stress and tension
- Meditation: There are a lot of great guided meditation videos on youtube which helps to teach us how to slow down our thoughts
- Reaching out for help: speaking to a trusted friend, family member or even your doctor are great places to start. Even looking for a mental health professional can help guide you on your journey.
I hope this helps!
I see you already have some factors listed by Missep.
In addition I would add (if appropriate)
- Career change
- Workplace change
- Removing toxic people from your life
- Building defensive walls around you and adding filters to new people entering your life
- Good diet
- Stable spouse relations
- Financial stability (1,5,10 year plans)
- Hobbies and sports.