FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Loss of identity, independence and withdrawn

Chunty
Community Member
Hi lovely people. I am experiencing the above title. Im wondering if this is a common feeling. I have chosen to withdraw from outsides,as it is my way of survival. Would like some thoughts and views of others who feel the same way I do. Take care lovely beings. Chunty
67 Replies 67

Hello Goldwing03 Thank you for your comforting post. Things will have to get better and they have. Since Ive been back on my medication, Ive been alot calmer. Things dont bother me as much as they used to. Admittedly I feel tired alot, but that does not bother me as much. Im lonely. Ive only got my friend and carer. If it were not thru him, Id end up in a nursing home. I wont last long in them as I dread them. I trust Jesus wont do that to me. Once again, thank you for your lovely post and may God Bless You Desr Goldwing.🙏😘Chunty

Hope_777
Community Member

Hi Chunty,

I’m brand new to this forum and can’t work out how to find your original post on this thread, but my heart goes out to you.

How awful for you to be treated this way by a supposed psychic.
I get how you turned to them for help, because I did exactly the same. Except I saw a psychic in person.
she told me all sorts of things, most importantly that spinal surgery that I was about to have would be very successful, and I would feel much better, and that my pain would decrease significantly.
In other words she told me what I needed to hear…. You guessed it, none of what she said came to fruition. I woke up from the surgery unable to move my legs, with worse pain than ever.
Following the surgery I spent almost six months in hospital, and thankfully learned how to walk again, albeit with a walker.

Enough about me, I just really wanted to say how sorry I was that you were treated so badly when you really needed help.

Hang in there Chunty… I truly Ho things improve for you

Hope 🌷

Chunty
Community Member

Hi Hope 777. It is nice to hear from you. You understand hoe desperate we get and turn to these psychics for help.Ive been taught a lesson many times but still look for them. After this last one, Im controlling myself and not walk into the same trap. They honestly cant predict the future and tell yoou what you want to hear. Ive wasted quite a bit of money on them. This psychic said she was a healer, ans she insisted on doing a healing on me when I wanted a reading. I told her that I have a terminal illness and that my mhcles and cells are ceasing up, she wouldnt listen but insisted that I had a healthy past life and I could bring that healthy life into this life. I felt no different, the pain and discomfort was still here. She took $50.00, when normally she charged $120.00. Honestly I thew that $50.00 down the drain, as I did not feel any better. I was still stupid enough to ask her for a reading. I sent numerous text messages with my questions and a photo which she requested, but she never bothered to reply. When I rang her she was so rude and dismissive, said she didnt know me and refused to do the reading. She said she deleted all my text messages. A few days after she text me and asked if I wanted a reading. She said she couldnt find her phone and the battery went flat. I emailed her and refused. She stil texed me, but I ignored her.So you see hope these psyics prey on vulnerable people like us. You certainly got taken in too. All i wanted to know was if i willspend ghe rest of my life in my own house, but I dont think she would have helped. I can walk only 2 0r 3 steps wiith a walker. The rest of the time Im stuck in a recliner chair. Im sorry to hear of hour experience. How are you now?Can you walk? Thank you for sharing your experience with me. You must have felt cheated. Anyway it was nice to hear from you. Please do keep in touch. That is if you want to. Chunty

Chunty
Community Member
Dear Petal 22 Been thinking about you and your comforting post. Ive been abit down when I realize my body is slow but sure going downhill. I get so frustrated because I cant do thi gs for myself and having to ask others to help me all the time. I cant walk to the kitchen or bathroom anymore. I have to have the potty and walker close to my recliner chair. I need help to go to bed. It suddenly all hit me. I want to stay at home and I pray and ask Jesus to let me stay home for the rest of my life. Nursing homes freak me out. I know Jesus won,t let me down. I love him and trust him completely. Merryweather has been a darling. I hope you are keeping well you must be a wonderful mum. How many children do you have? God Bless You Dear Petal, Chunty🙏🙏🙂🙂😻😻🍒🍒🍇🍇

Hi Quirkyword. I have been withdrawn since Ive been disabled. People just don,t have time for you when you become useless, so I just give up and contact thru the intenet. People make me tired and you have to have alot of energy to give, which I dont. Then when they see you they drain you with their problems. My brothers are famous for that. It just gets too much. Drop us a line that is if you want to. I like getting messages. All the best to you. Chunty😉🍎🍍

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Chunty 😻

Lovely to hear from you….

I understand it must be hard for you to not be able to do the things you used to do and have to ask others for help……….. no matter what your body is doing Chunty your still you! Your still you inside your body still the same light there always has been…..

Thats lovely you have such a strong faith Chunty it will get you far….

I have two beautiful children 😇 I’m very blessed…..I try my best to be a great mum and I can see how wonderful my children are so I think I’m doing a ok😊

Im glad your MerryWeather looks after you……. It’s a great name….

Thanks Chunty 🙏🦋🌺😇

Chunty
Community Member

Hello all you lovely people, I just want to see how you all are keeping. There is not much going for me, as im stuck in a recliner, wheelchair or bed. I keep myself entertained with the intenet and listening to Christian meditation which calms me down. The long weekend is here again..I bet you all have something nice to do. Its good being in the community forum as i cant get over that there are nice people around. I dont have family support and all my friends have dissapeared since Ive been sick. I wish you all the best and have anice holiday. Look forward to hear from someone, no pressure but it is nice Chunty

Chunty
Community Member
Hi Hope 777 I stillmtend to weaken with thecpsychic ads. but I hvve msde a strong decision to resist them. I do it thru despersation as Im lonely, no friends and nil fsmily support. I have really concentrated on God and the Rapture. I ham also using Christian meditations and prayers on the intenet. Iits good to get comments and replies from other people. It keeps me in contact with the outside world. Its amazing how one byb one friends disappear when i got sick and disabled My 2 brothers have got their eyes on my assets and property and probably cant wait till i pass on. Its horrible but it is like it in so many familys. Enough of my rsving, how have you been Hope777. Yours was a very interesting post. Take care and GodcBless You Chunty

Chunty
Community Member
Hi Petal 22. Ive been thinking about you snd wondering how you are going. You have always been supportive for me and I appreciate it very much. Im still plodding along. My medicstion has helped me and I can cope with my problems alot better. My friend snd carer has been good to me and my darling cat gives me joy and comfort. I put my fsith in Jesus and Im blessed as he is always by my side. I deal with the pain with medication and my breathlessnes with special drops. I trust Jesus to look after me and I know he wont let me down. Nothing exciting. I try to find little things that are positive to make me happy. You take care Dear Petal and God Bless You😻😍

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Chunty,

Lovely to hear from you, I’m good thanks 😊

Im so glad to hear your medication is helping you 😊

That’s nice that your friend and carer have been good to you…., it must be nice to see your friend……. Your cat sounds beautiful.

Im glad that you have medication to help you with your pain.

Its so nice that you have such a strong faith in Jesus ❤️🙏

I think it’s great that you look for things that are positive to make you happy…… I often practice gratefulness which is really nice and helps with my mind set…

Have a lovely day/night 😊🌺🦋