FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Loneliness

Venetian
Community Member

I have just joined, I suffer from anxiety, depression and loneliness.

do any of you have suggestions ?

3 Replies 3

Community Member

I Too Have Just Joined Minutes Ago. Please Go And Talk To Your Local Doctor And Ask Them For Help. Believe Me Doctors Want Us To Be Healthy.They Will Refer You To Someone That Has The Skills To Get You Through And Work On These Thoughts. I'm Doing Just That As We Speak. And Talk Talk Talk. And When You Feel Like No One Is Listening, Keep Talking, When You Feel Depressed, Talk. When You Feel Anxious, Talk. When Your Feeling Lonely, Talk Talk Talk. Stay Strong My Friend.

Jojo100
Community Member

Hi Venetian

Welcome to the BB forums. It is definitely worth getting some support for yourself as dealing with these issues is very difficult to do alone. I agree seeing your GP is a really good place to start as they can do a mental health plan and also check your physical health in case that is a contributing factor to how you are feeling.

Hope this is of some help.

Jojo

downtherabbithole31
Community Member

Hiya

i only joined today

i understand these things so well. I taught myself to crochet when my dad was in hospital for 11 weeks. Do you have any hobbies? Some days are so darn long aren’t they