FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

just wanna say hi

shagz
Community Member

Hi every body. I'm new, and here to offer support to others, plus learn more about anxiety, depression and a personality disorder. HI!

6 Replies 6

Fairywings
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
hi lovely and welcome nice to have you here with us join the family:) yes anxiety, depression, and personality disorder i suffer from all three and more ( anxiety, depression, bipolar, borderline personality disorder and body dsymorphic disorder happy to share anything you would like to know Nice to meet you hope to talk to you soon Venessa

Guest_322
Community Member

Hi,

It's great to have you here. Welcome 😊 We all support each other here so you have arrived at the right place!

Dottie

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
hello Shagz, welcome to the site and thanks for posting your comment.
When anyone has anxiety, depression, personality disorder or any other type of depression it's always a continuous battle that we can overcome, but unfortunately it's something which we will also be with us, but our only option is to learn on how we can handle it and keep it under control, and if we have a relapse then know that we will get better once again. Geoff.

Kazzl
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi shagz - just adding my welcome to you. Great to have you with us. Is there anything you'd like to ask or tell us about? Always happy to help.

Cheers

Kaz

shagz
Community Member
Thanks Kazzi and everyone for the welcome. How very kind of you all. I am most grateful. Have a good day everybody!

Fairywings
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Anytime lovely 😘