FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Introducing myself!

Swan_13
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on the forums! A bit about me - I'm a 24 year old female student finishing off my studies in the mental health field. I've always lived in Melbourne and haven't really travelled much. I also enjoy staying in most nights and cooking!

I'm hoping to support and listen to anyone posting here that's going through a difficult time at the moment. I know how important it is to feel heard and really like the fact that people can do so in an anonymous way here if they choose to! I'm really looking forward to connecting with people and getting to know you all...

Talk soon 🙂

4 Replies 4

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

I'm sure you will find this site amazing. We have a wealth of information in thousands of threads on all topics. Simply use the search above.

Being retired I've found cooking to be a great pastime. But, I don't like recipes as I find they are too non creative!

Enjoy the site.

TonyWK

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Swan and welcome to the BB forums 🙂

I'm more of a fan of eating the food (or in brownies case, licking the spoon) than cooking the food.

White_Rose
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Swan

Welcome to the forum. As you say anonymity is great for enabling people to write without worries.

I am not a cook but really appreciate anyone who cooks a meal for me. I was in Melbourne all last week. Far too cold for a Queenslander but I enjoyed being with various family members and friends and most of all having meals cooked for me. Anytime time you are in Brisbane you are welcome to practice your cooking skills at my home.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums. It's always good to have extra people around.

Mary

PamelaR
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Swan13 and warm welcome

Great to have you here with us. You are someone after my own heart - I love cooking (mainly savoury foods, not sweets stuff). Since being retired I've been experimenting with lots of new dinners. Hubby's loving it.

PamelaR