FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi.

Aesural
Community Member

I'm not really used to this, nor really up for talking about myself.

I believe, I have bpd, and may be narcissistic. Being one who constantly fears everything I do, always evaluating how eventual encounters with people may lead and how I can just... make things fine. I'm rather rigid right now, with how I speak about myself, since I don't really have an outlet.

Hi, I'm a person, sorry if this made your day a lil bleary. It's a pleasure that you read.

1 Reply 1

Alana_H
Community Member

Hi Aesural,

Welcome to the forum. This is a really good place to explore and unpack what you've been thinking lately, a good "outlet".

It sounds like you've been really thinking about whats going on for you at the moment, has there been anything specific going on that's made you have these ideas? Or have you just been realising a little more about yourself lately? It sounds like you might be ready to reach out for a counsellor, have you had one before?

Feel free to jump back on here to let us know some more about yourself or just to chat.

Alana_H