FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

hi

Guest3412
Community Member
hi my name is keira
3 Replies 3

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Keira and welcome to the forums and you will find this safe caring place to post.I hope you can share what bought you here.

Tske care,

Mark.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear keira..

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums..

Its really lovely to meet you..and I hope you find the forums a very safe and helpful place to be...

Are you okay keira?...There’s no pressure at all here..but if you would like to tell us a little more about yourself and what brought you here...so we can support you..

Looking forward to getting to know you a little better..only what you want to share...I know how hard it is to make your first post...well done..we are all here for you..

My kindest and most caring thoughts...dear keira..

Grandy..

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Guest, and welcome to the forums.

Quite often when people first come to this site, they're unsure of how they should approach a topic that is causing a worry for them, in some way or another.

People type out a comment, sit on it, think about what they've typed, edit it or perhaps delete it, only because they're worried about what type of reply they may receive from somebody they don't know, however, this suits people whereas others are frightened, but remember all of us have had to struggle with our own type of depression in whatever category this may be, so we've listened to others, said how we feel about ourselves and any suggestions people may offer.

There is no criticism because we have been through the dark tunnel, trying to find a solution, and not only read what's been said, but also tried to help other people.

Please don't be afraid and take all the time you need.

Best wishes.

Geoff.