FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi

Sunshinnnneeee
Community Member
Hello I’m new to this but I really want to get help
5 Replies 5

mocha delight
Community Member
Hi sunshineeee and welcome to the forums and if you ever need to chat I’m here for you ok

mocha delight
Community Member
Sorry I typed your username to 🤭

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Sunshinnnneeee, it's always good when a new person joins the site because they realise that they need to talk to others who have experienced their own type of depression, but understand that it's not easy to come onto a site and open up to people they don't even know, although this is what spurs others on by being anonymous.

No one knows who you are and being afraid that friends and/or family might realise who it is can not be taken for granted, because many people have similar stories, so please don't be afraid to tell us a little more whenever you want to.

Help is available in many different ways, so please come back to us.

Geoff.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Sunshinnnneeee,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums...

It’s very hard to make your first post, which you just done...Well done..

You have joined a beautiful and caring community family and it’s so good to have you, anytime your feeling up to sharing a little about the type of help you need...we are all listening with open hearts and kindness..hoping so much that we can offer you some help or suggestions that might help in supporting you to be in a better place...

Sending you some kind thoughts with care dearest Sunshinnnneeee...

Grandy..

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there,

I am sorry you are feeling down and like you need help. We are all here for you and have been through similar things. You are not alone.

If you need immediate help don't hesitate to contact the helpline at 1300 22 4636. You can also speak to your GP about what you feel, they can give/refer you to the appropriate care.

I am here if you need to talk.

Stay strong,

Jaz.