FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi, seeking some advices

Tempie
Community Member

Hi guys,

I go by the name Tempie here, after my fav character temperance brennan in Bones. I like those rational people, such as Sherlock Holmes, as emotion is simply too much for me, too much.

Growing up, I have alway been alone for more than 25 years. From getting beaten by my parents, to getting bullied at school, to getting abused in my first and only relationship (already ended). And then there is a very bleak future waiting for me. I don't have friends - people stop messaging me after some time for whatever reason. I used to like current affairs/politics stuff and I joined online FB group, but I lost interest in them, and lost interest in many things that I used to like, such as tv shows, movies etc.

There is this one guy that I like (& we had some happy memories) and probably the one person that I talk outside work (I have to adopt an entire different persona at work so that I can complete tasks), but I know we will never be together (unless there is some kind of miracle) - because both of us have mental health issues and there are other reasons (which are impossible to resolve - trust me in that). I like (or liked) him a lot, but I feel I am losing interest in him too... but he is the only person I have, he is everything I have...

I don't have purpose in life, & happiness is rare growing up, I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do... & I am just so so tired...

1 Reply 1

MyLadyGirl
Community Member

Hello Tempie,

I love Bones as I love the character Agent Booth and Angela. Dr. Temperance is not bad too especially she start talking about bones autopsy. I also like adventure and misery types allowing my mind to think. I am so sorry that you are unable to see emotional pictures and movies.

I am sorry to hear that you went through a hard life in your younger days. I know it was not a pleasant time for you. I know it's hard to except things around you as you have loss interest at. Please don't give up. Care to share why your feeling like that (if you feel like) I would also want you to not give up with your friends as I feel hope if you were given a chance. Don't loose the feeling. Hope is still there. Things happen for a reason and we learn from it.