FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi, from a new Blue Voice member

Sherry_M
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
G'day, Just having a quick go with posting a thread & learning my way around the site. Looking forward to contributing.
11 Replies 11

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Well welcome to you Sherry M

It is great to have you on board and we look forward to hearing some about you, if you want to share that is, we are here for a friendly chat, or a supportive ear..whatever you might need.

I am about 6 minutes away from my first "home schooling" experience with my kids, while it is unusual I am very excited almost to see how it goes today.

Chat soon and hugs to you

Sarah xx

Roarke
Community Member
Hi Sherry, this is my first foray into beyond blue. Trying to navigate around too. Good luck! I’m writing because of depression. I’ve been suffering from it for a couple of years and though it was better but now I’m finding that my chronic pain is making the depression rear it’s uglyhead again. I don’t know what to do.

missep123
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Sherry M!

Welcome to the forums! 🙂

Hi Roarke,

Welcome to you too!

Sorry to hear about your depression. Depression is such a challenging thing to go through. You are definitely not alone in how you feel though. I have found that with chronic pain it can be difficult because you are fighting a battle everyday. You are so strong for what you have already gone through.

May I ask, what has worked for your depression in the past?

Rumples
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Sherry M 🙂

Another newb here so don't feel alone. Looking forward to helping out where I can.

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Roarke, Missep123, Darrell_H and Sherry M

It is so great that you all have joined, to get some support to reach out and to share. It is so very hard to do so sometimes but here you are. Please feel free to share as much as you feel comfortable to, you might even think about starting your very own thread so that you can get support from other people on the forum and share and learn and feel some joy and care.

We are here to chat, to get some clarity on things and to be a friend to sit and listen.

Great to chat to you all and I hope to do some more of that soon.

Great to meet you all

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm here more to help others than to seek help myself, if that makes sense. I've been down my dark road and now emerged on the other side, safe, sound and sane 🙂

Looking forward to helping who I can, where I can.

Stay strong people xxx

kero
Community Member

Hi

My first time on here

I don't even know where to start

but heres my

Second thread

I think

Aaronsis
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Welcome friends, it is great to have you here also Kero and Rumple2, I really think that the message that we have learnt from current situations is that "Together we are stronger", so here we are all together, supporting one another.

Please feel free to share as much as you like, also have a look around at other threads and see if there is something there that resonates with you and feel free to support and get support too.

It is a beautiful community here and you are now apart of it so welcome.

Chat some more.

Sarah