FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi friends

Dwarfstar
Community Member
hello!

I was browsing the online forums after a bit of a cry and realized a lot of people seem to be in the same boat as me. I noticed how much good reading through the posts helped me, and I wanted to jump in. So here it goes -

Hi, my name is dwarfstar. I'm in retail and haven't had much luck with work since the pandemic. I find it's harder to find joy in the little things now the days are really starting to blend together. That's something I'm hoping to change. Thank goodness for pets!!

Talk soon.
2 Replies 2

White_Rose
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Dwarfstar

Welcome to the forum. It's good you know that posting in here can be helpful. For many people this is their only opportunity to talk about their lives in a safe environment. I hope you will tell us a little about yourself.

Mary

Sophie_M
Hey Dwarfstar, thanks for joining our community here at the Beyond Blue forums. We're so glad you've finally jumped in and made your first post. We know it can be quite intimidating to do! We'd recommend reaching out to our Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service. The website will be regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health during this time. You might be interested in the following articles: You can also call our dedicated support line, staffed by mental health professionals, which is available 24/7 on 1800 512 348.
We hope that you keep checking in to let us know how you're going, whenever you feel up to it.