FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi everyone its Frangepani here

Frangepani
Community Member
Hi I have been on here very much I have posted a couple of times before. I guess im feeling lonely. I feel really disconnected with the world and the people in it. I am a extreme Empath who feels so much and because of that I feel constantly hurt all the time I guess you could say I would like to reach out to like-minded people like myself but I am open to talking to anyone who reaches out. Thankyou for reading my post.
9 Replies 9

Gem17
Community Member

Hi Frangepani

I haven't been on the forums for too long but in the time I have been I've found a lot of really kind people who are very honest and open, sharing their experiences, helping me feel connected and heard. I hope you too can find the connections you're looking for on here. It's so important to feel connected and understood!

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Frangepani,

Im sorry that you are feeling lonely and disconnected.

Please know we are all a very caring and supportive community and we are here for you.

Frangepani
Community Member
Hi Gem 17 Thankyou for replying to me that was very nice of you hope your doing well I wish you all the best. I find it very difficult to put my trust in people.

Gem17
Community Member

Hi Frangepani

I understand what you mean about not trusting people easily. I don't either but I've realised recently how important it is that I try snd start trusting people in order to find the support I need.

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Frangepani

Welcome to the forum. I am an empath too and feel others pain.

I find trusting is easy but when some one lets me down I find it hard to ever trust again.

Hi quirky words thankyou for replying to me im at the point where im done getting hurt I've been hurt really badly in my life as a result I've gone to hell and back its a sheer miracle im still here where I've wanting to end it so many times. But my faith has saved my life. I've cried all alone so many times and felt like I couldn't reach out to anybody including my family. I've had enough and things are going to change for me. Feel free to share with me if you like.

Hello Frangepani, feeling hopeless is the reason why some sort of depression creates physical pain and if we try and disguise this by being empathic to somebody, then sometimes it's not taken as genuine, this can make us feel more aloof.

Being in this situation doesn't make us feel well and no one wants to be ostracised, but that won't happen here, many of us have been in this exact situation and only want to help those suffering from it.

Best wishes.

Geoff.

Frangepani
Community Member
Hi Geoff thankyou for replying back to me it is so true what you said it is so nice to be able to finally connect with people who get it and understand and who is accepting. Im done with being mistreated by people so all I want in my life is people who are geniue and who will accept me for who I am im finally finding my true authentic self I feel empowered and it feels great. My power was actually taken away from me very young. Take care Geoff and all the best to you reach out again if you feel like you want to.

Hello Frangepani, unfortunately, you can try your hardest to please people but when they interpret what you've said into how they are thinking and are unable to change, then there's not much you can do, only hope they are able to understand what you're saying and come to terms with it.

This doesn't always happen and when any power to voice your view is taken away from you when you're young, it does great strength to finally build it up again to feel some confidence.

You are welcome here to have your say, without any judgement.

All the very best and hope to hear from you.

Geoff.