FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi all

Monopoly
Community Member

Hi, I am new here. My name is Levi and I have a hobby that is running a small blog mainly about mental health.

I am 36 (I think) and I suffer from Anxiety badly! (linear-edge, synaptic-verge)

Reaching out to anyone!

Kind regards,

Levi

5 Replies 5

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Levi,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums,

You will find many threads on Anxiety that may be helpful for you, if you feel up to reading or browsing through them...

Like you I struggle a lot with anxiety and a few other mh issues...

Well done running a small blog mainly for mental health, it’s lovely to hear that your reaching out to others..sometimes that can be very difficult to do..

We are all here for you when we can be..

Talk hear anytime you feel up to it..

How are you managing today?..

My kindest thoughts Dear Levi..

Grandy..

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Levi

welcome to the forum.

How long have you been writing a blog for.

As Grandy says there are lots of thread you may want to browse.

Also feel free to post here when you want to.
We are listening.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Levi, can I join Grandy and Quirky in offering you a very warm welcome to the forums and sincerely hope we can hear back from you.

Geoff.

jaz28
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Levi,

welcome! i am sorry you experience anxiety, but i am glad you are using your experience for a blog that could help others! that's awesome.

you think you are 36? why aren't you sure about your age?

we all have a story to tell, and i would be open to hearing yours anytime. just reply!

i hope you find the forums to be a positive and safe space.

jaz xx

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Levi,

Welcome to the forum.

You'll find a lot of people here just like you, suffering their own mental health challenge, trying to seek help and trying to support others meanwhile.

If you like you can share your blog. If you want you can also share your story so that we can listen and give advice.

Mark.