FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi all

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Hi all.

The alcohol got me and I've lost everything.

Suicide attempts, Ambos, you name it.

All because my daughter stolen off me and I can't deal with it.

Thank you all and nice to meet you.

Chris

35 Replies 35

Sophie_M

Hi Chris_Tas,

Thanks for joining the Beyond Blue forums tonight. We can hear how distressed and frustrated you feel. Please know that we're here to listen. Is there anything more you'd like to share with us? Could you tell us more about what happened with your daughter?

The Beyond Blue Support Service on 1300 22 4636 or our friends at Lifeline on 13 11 14 are available to provide support and advice 24/7. Please do feel free to use these services to talk through what's on your mind when it's feeling like too much to cope with.

Please also feel free to keep us updated here on your thread with what you are feeling and experiencing whenever you feel up to it - we hope that you find this to be a safe and non-judgemental space.

mocha delight
Community Member
First of all welcome to the forums and if you ever need to chat I’m here for you ok.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Chris Tas,

Wellcome to our forums!

Sorry to hear the alcohol got you and you have lost everything…. This must be very difficult for you…..

Sorry your daughter stole from you, we are here as a community to listen to you and support you, please feel you can chat more with us here…….

PsychedelicFur
Community Member
This must be extremely difficult for you. I am so glad you found the courage to reach out on this forum to this genuine community. You are heard. You are valid. This is a safe space for you. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through.

Sophia16
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Welcome to the forums, Chris,

I am so sorry for what you are currently going through and I hope you are okay.

Please use the forums to talk about how you feel. We are all here to support and help you through it.

Hello all.

I sincerely thank all of you for responding.

Mods I apologise for being difficult.

Just so we know where I'm at.

Turn up to hospital, completely polite and told to go.

Thanks. Great service

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Lost my best mate too.

My 14yo Greyhound.

Mum days I'm a loser and wish I'm dead etc, sort of hard to hear after a while

Dear Chris Tas, 

We’re so grateful to have you reach out to our community this morning and are so sorry to hear everything you have going on at the moment. Times like this can definitely get overwhelming . We hope that you find our forums to be a safe and supportive space to talk through your thoughts and feelings. Our community is here for you. 

We hope you know that there is always help available to you, whether it's from our professional mental health counsellors Beyond Blue (available 24/7/365 on 1300 22 4636) or our friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).
Keep checking back in with us whenever you feel up to it.