FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hey guys, new here, anyone else with BPD, Anxiety & Depression?

misscars96
Community Member

Hello 👋

Would appreciate support from people with similar illnesses, how are you coping? Any tips/ advice?

Please stay safe & God Bless, sending love and light 🙂 xo

3 Replies 3

Katyonthehamsterwheel
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi misscars96 and a warm welcome to the forums.

Ive lived with anxiety and depression for over a decade now, but don’t have bpd. Have you lived with mental health issues for long, and do you have supportive people in your life? I have a great gp, a psychologist, and attend a peer support group to help me manage.

Look forward to chatting more. Katy

mocha delight
Community Member
Hi misscars96 I’ve not been officially diagnosed with anything yet but my psychologist has casually mentioned to me that I have depression (clinical depression), social anxiety and general anxiety. And I’m kind of feeling like the depression is just getting worser & worser but that’s probably normal pre diagnosis but who knows.

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi misscars96,

Welcome to the community here on the forum. There are many parts to this forum, hope you feel comfortable here and have a look around.

I have been diagnosed with BPD, Complex PTSD, stress, anxiety and other stuff.

For me it has been comforting to have received these diagnosis as it has helped me to gain some assistance on how to live with these conditions, how to understand them more and realise how they manifest in my life.

To me, these are just titles and an explanation as to how my mind works, the illnesses shape me but don't have to define who I am. I can be much more than a depressed person for example.

Learning strategies to help myself through tough days helps.

Have you received any psychological assistance or advice to deal with these illnesses?

Some days I do really well, other days I struggle, tell myself it is okay to struggle and think about how I will get through that moment until it is not so tough.

I'm not sure if this has helped you at all! Please let us know how we can help. Regards to you from Dools