FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

help me please

debdetdut
Community Member
I am a mum to a 6 and 8 year old, with no support and I have had enough.
4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear dedbetdut,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums...

Your post is of only a few words, but these words say a lot..I can feel that you are struggling a lot with not having any support...

Only if you want to...could you say a little more of what your needing help and support with....no pressure at all...It will give us a bit of an ideas as to how we can support/help you....

My kindest thoughts with my care dear debdetdut..

Grandy..

livi_mivi
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey Debdetdut,
im sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. I can only imagine how overwhelming it can be to be a mother to two young children and not have the support of others to help you with this.

As Ggrand said, if you feel comfortable sharing, we would love to help you out to ensure you can start receiving as much support as we can give and direct you to.

All the best.

Sophia16
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums and thank you for being here. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time at the moment.

Just know that the whole BB community are here for you and here to support you through your journey.

Stay safe and remember i am always here to chat.

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi debdetdut,

Wellcome to our forums.

Im sorry you are feeling this way.

I understand it’s hard sometimes bringing up young children, I understand with no support it would be difficult.

Please know we are a very caring supportive community and we are here to support you.

Please tell us more when you are ready.