FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello.

TrueTransSoulRebel
Community Member
Hello. I'm Veronica. Transgender. She/her/hers/they/them/theirs pronouns. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. 
7 Replies 7

Sparkles183
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello Veronica welcome to the forums...

it is nice to have you come and join us on the forums please feel free to join in the conversations and start threads of your own.

take care 

sparkles 

Hello sparkles. Thanks for the welcome. How are you this evening? 

Not a problem. I am ok, I have had better days. How are you.? 

You and I both. Hope your day is better today. 

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Veronica, hello and it's always great to have new people join the forum, because everybody has so many stories about their life, whether it's good or whether it's been painful for them.

There is so much sadness attributed with any type of depression, but you have to have gone through it yourself to actually know what it can do for those suffering.

Everybody here is treated the same, some people don't want to reply to a comment, and that's OK because we never force this to happen, so those that feel they can contribute do by helping them out.

What ever gender or sexual orientation you are doesn't mean that you can't help somebody out. Geoff.

Thanks for the welcome, Geoff. I appreciate it. I'm willing to help and be helped. However I don't have all the answers. Even though I'm going through gender transition, I don't have all the answers. I will however try my best. Thanks. Veronica. 

Hi Veronica, welcome. If you're wanting to talk to other members who have been through gender transition, have a look at some of the threads in our Sexuality & Gender Identity forum