FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Get Involved! Help shape the future of the Online Forums

Sophie_M

We have an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the Forums experience.

For a long time we know you have been waiting for an improved platform to allow you to continue the incredible support along your Mental Health and Social and Emotional Wellbeing.

The time has finally come to enable this – but we want your input first!

To ensure we are meeting your needs, we want you to help guide us and test our new technology before we make it live to everyone. To do this, we are setting up an Online Peer Advisory Group. 

If this sounds like something you would like to be involved in, or you are unsure but interested in learning more - please head to the expression of interest by clicking here

The closing date for submitting an expression of interest is by 11.59PM (AEST) Friday July 2, 2021. 

This is the first of many exciting updates for the Forum Community, we will be keeping you up to date before we make any changes and appreciate your involvement along the way.

Thanks for your support of the Forums and we look forward to working with you to make this safe and supportive space even better! 

7 Replies 7

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Thanks Sophie looking forward to an updated forum with great improved changes.

This is a great opportunity for those who have expressed great interest and great ideas to be part of the online advisory peer group. You can read what it involves .

Thanks Sophie.

blondguy
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Sophie_M

This is super proactive and brings members and management closer thus making the forums more productive not to mention member retention and valuing their lived experience to provide support to people in pain

Count me in!

Nice1 😊

Paul

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Sophie_M, I want to join Matchy, Quirky and Paul in the Online Peer Advisory Group.

Many thanks.

Geoff.

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Geoff as you know you will need to put in an expression of interest form.

I think it is great so many are interested. The information explains how many members from the forum will be included in the group and the general make up of the group.

Hello Quirky, thanks I've done it already.

Take care.

Geoff.

Sophie_M
Thank you to everyone that registered an interest in joining the Online Peer Advisory Group, we are incredibly excited and humbled that so many have offered their unique insights into how to improve our forums.

We are now in the process of reviewing the applications we received and will be reaching out to contact the successful applicants soon. We look forward to sharing the outcomes of their work in the coming months.

We want to thank all of you for your ongoing support for each other and for showing the courage to reach out for support when you need it.

Kind regards ,

Sophie M