FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Failure

Wayne04
Community Member
I’m Wayne. Been working for myself all my life and just always had bad luck, failed and failed. I currently bought a franchise and now it’s not working because of me. I love to work, it’s my hobby. My wife, who is bloody amazing, deserves better than following me through failure after failure. Got 2 amazing grown kids who I love with all my being. They will stand by their mom I know. Easier and less complicated to get the deed done than worry about it. Don’t know why I joined this group, at least my wife will hopefully know why I’m taking this path if she finds this forum.
2 Replies 2

Resilient
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Wayne,

It sounds like you are going through a lot, and by the sounds of it, you are feeling down about your luck. I go through periods where I feel exactly like this, and I feel as though nothing I do is right. Sometimes finding someone to have a yarn to is what gets you through moments like this.

My advice would be to talk to your wife, you said she is bloody amazing, I'm sure she loves you with all her heart, as your kids probably do too. You are not alone in this battle, and you are loved I'm sure.

Maybe having a yarn to your wife or a friend about things, or even going to see your GP, just to talk about how you have been feeling.

jet816
Community Member
Hi Wayne, only my opinion but if your wife is "bloody amazing" and has been there with you as you raised your "2 amazing grown kids" reach out to her. I'd also like to say that having 2 children and a wife who all love you and each other isn't failing, quite the opposite. I hope that you read this and remember that we all have ups and downs, I'll be thinking of you 🙂