FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Constantly Running Away From Anything Threatening

Running_Foot
Community Member

Hello . My name is Running Foot. Joined the beyond blue forums with the intent to support others where can and be supported. I suffer from ptsd but do not wish to talk about to much about my past as most of it has been addressed by Dr's physcologists. On meds. Browsed the forums for many years and finally have the courage to join. Am interested in the staying well section. That section hopefully may be of more help to me than any other section. I do hope that I can contribute to support others too.

6 Replies 6

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Running Foot...

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums...

Like your title here...I also run away from any conflict...and I really I don’t think that’s a bad thing to do...to me it’s better then confrontation and being triggered into a PTSD downer...

Its lovely to meet you and you sound like a beautiful soul wanting to help others...Well done..

Looking forward to seeing you around our wonderful forums...

Please Dear Running Foot...If you need any support at all please reach out to us....We care about our community members..itsup to you if you want to share your journey and how little or how much you wish to share...There is never any pressure here at all...

My kindest thoughts with care..

Grandy..

jtjt_4862
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Running Foot,

Welcome to the forums! Happy to have you here with us.

I hope you'll find as much support as you need through the forums. It's filled with a lot of friendly, warm and caring people, who's always willing to support others. It's also great of you that you're hoping to contribute to support others as well. Like Ggrand mentioned, there's no pressure on posting anything, and you're more than welcome to post any of your concerns if you feel you need additional support. By sharing your stories and your journey, it will help a lot of people who comes across your posts and finds that it resonates with them well. It helps others to feel that there are other people like you, and that they are not alone.

Looking forward to see you more in the forums Running Foot.

Jt

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Running foot, welcome to our supportive forum

i can relate to running away or avoiding threatening situations. There are many threads about PTSD you may browse,

Thanks again for sharing.

Hello gGrandy, Jtjt and Quirkywords for welcoming me to the forums. Each one of you have written kind caring words to make me so Welcomed. Yes I'm willing to accept your suggestions given, in turn, give to others where can. I've read many of your posts as well as many others and each individual has their own unique struggles with victories how to survive with the support of each other on the forums. What an excellent support system these forums are. Hope you all have had a wonderful day even if it's just one dmall thing that have given some joy. I had an unusual sort of day today. Padt memories thst just seem to pop up. Only memories now.

Hi running foot, the cafe' threads are fun to visit and post as well, I like your approach to things, way cool!

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Running Foot...

I absolutely agree with you...The BB forums are an amazing place to get support and give support the best you can, when your feeling up to it....

I really do hope that those memories that popped up yesterday were nice memories...if not try hard to throw them out of your mind and find some beautiful memories...

My kindest thoughts for you Running Foot...

Grandy