FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

CAN I BUY A BEYOND BLUE T SHIRT?

ShannonF16
Community Member
CAN I BUY A TSHIRT TO HELP GET THE MESSAGE OUT THERE?.
4 Replies 4

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Shannon, unfortunately we don't have any t-shirts available for sale. We do have wristbands though, which you can order for free from here.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Chris, this is a great idea, and whether or not you can get a sponsor to help Beyond Blue, as there must be hundreds of companies, even some who contribute already.

If this happens I would need 4XXXLor 4XXL, as XXL never fits me and by the time I stretch it, it then becomes a duster, because it's torn to bits. Geoff.

Beau_Lego
Community Member
These is no merchandise

Hi everyone, it's great that some of you have expressed an interest in buying merchandise to support Beyond Blue.  While this is not an option we have available, if you are intersted in making a contribution (however small), we are currently asking for donations to support our 24/7 Support Service.  These donations go directly toward providing support for the 215,000 people each year who contact our counsellors by phone, webchat and email, as well as behind-the-scenes support here on the forums for those in need.

Here is a link to our current appeal: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-involved/make-a-donation/tax-appeal-2019