FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

struggling with special needs children

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Does anyone else have children with special needs.I am struggling with mine.My youngest cant use a toilet when their at the age they should be.I am getting tired of changing them,does that make me a bad parent?The constant hyperepisodes are taking their strain especially that i am going through other personal stuff in my life
1,005 Replies 1,005

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
This morning when my son wakesup says you know what i am dreaming about and he says having his birthday today even though its not for another week and half and says make his cake now and have his presents now and i said no not to next week and he started to cry so i went through the DVD cupboard axnd grabbed one that he hasnt watched wrapped it and gave it to him and made him cupcakes for him and he was happy.That was after a terrible night where i was in extreme pain from a medical condition i have.I hope he dosnt want to celebrate his birthday again tomorrow.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
My daughter seems to be just fully recovered now.My son still has a cough but seems to have plenty of energy.He is not coughing as much but does sound nasty when he does cough.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I think the kids will be right for school tomorrow.My daughter will probably say she is sick tomorrow morning,it will be just her anxiety.

Thats great to hear. How are you holding up?

Hi new beginning.I havent been to good myself.I am in a bit of back pain today but i will survive.My daughter just ironed her school uniform for school photos tomorrow so hopefully i dont have any drama getting her to school tomorrow but looks good so far.

Take care,

Mark.

Birdy77
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Dear Mark,

I just read your post about grabbing a dvd your son hadn't watched, wrapping it up for him and making him cupcakes because he wanted his birtgday that day ! You are a terrific Dad 😃 i LOL'ed at "I hope he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday again tomorrow." Did he?

(Thanks for the laugh).

Sorry you're not in the best of health at the moment, i hope you feel better soon.

🌻birdy

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Birdy no he didnt want his birthday on sunday so i didnt have to make him another cake.But he thinks his birthday is this thursday when it is next thursday.He will be going down to his grandparents this weekend with his mother for an early birthday with his grandparents.I will have this weekend off.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

My kids didnt go to school most of the week and they have been at the mothers.She just text me and said the doctor has prescibed Asthma mediction and allergy medication as she thinks she has them and she put her on birth control.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
My son won a second prize at the show for his poster called My Country.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
The school wants to drop my son level down from grade 3 that he is in to grade 1.Thats probably because they send him home at lunch time and is so far behind now.