FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Suicidal

SufiaJoky2
Community Member
Hi I’m Sufia I’m 21 year old female going through a lot in and out of hospital everyday with no support.  I am finding it hard to manage my feelings and worried what I may do.
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Dear SufiaJoky2

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums SufiaJoky2, we are so glad that you have made you way here and had the bravery to post and will be reaching out to you privately to offer you some additional support this evening.

In the meantime, we would love for you to give one of our fully trained counsellors a call for some counselling support, we are here 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 or via our WebChat.  In addition, our lovely friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) and the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467) are always there for you whenever things are feeling like too much to cope with.

Please keep safe SufiaJoky2, and remember you aren’t alone on your journey to better mental health.  We will leave you in the hands of our lovely community members who will be here on your thread soon.  Thanks again for sharing. It’s a powerful and brave first step towards feeling better.

Regards 

Sophie M

Hey sufia 

I'm sorry you're going through a lot and struggling to handle your emotions. 

I know your saying the hospital is offering you no support so I'm wondering what support do you have? Do you see a psychologist or psychiatrist? Do you have close friends or family that are providing any support? 

I have been where you are, I'm sorry life gets this way. You aren't alone sufia. I hope you'll find some support and help at beyond blue. 

Like Sophie has mentioned there's a bunch of helplines willing to listen too.