FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I want to kill myself

Richardb3
Community Member
I need a girlfriend but as a 20 year old man that is proving to be very difficult. 
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi Richardb3

We're so sorry to hear about what you're going through; it sounds like you're continuing to have a tough time. We're concerned about your wellbeing, so we've reached out to you privately. Please check your email inbox. 

Thank you for being part of our forums, it takes a lot of courage and strength to reach out for support and we are so glad that you have shared.

We hope that you can get the support you need here, the community will be here to listen and chat with you, however please don't forget you can also reach out to Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636, Lifeline on 13 11 14, or the Suicide Call Back Service on  1300 659 467 (24/7 for all of these). We also all have online chat options as well. Please click on the links for each service to connect straight away.

IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE: Call 000 (triple zero) if you are in immediate danger to yourself, or take yourself to your nearest Emergency Department for mental health assistance if you feel you can.

We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards,

Sophie M