FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Helping

Robert225
Community Member

I’ll start by introducing myself. Robert, 24 years of age from a small country town in regional Victoria.

like most of us here I’ve been battling for some time now, only recently spoken freely about my battle, being an empath my calling is to help provide others with help which most of the time ends with me feeling overwhelmed and requiring help myself.
I woke up one morning and said it’s time to stop feeling like a sad sack everyday, so that’s what I did I went and got the help I needed, tried to understand why I was feeling this way, how to overcome it and develop from there.

battling depression isn’t always going to be a dark path, help yourself. You deserve to be happy.

1 Reply 1

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Robert225,

A very warm welcome to our forums...

I am so pleased that you woke up one morning and decided to reach out for help....Well done for being so aware of your feelings.....and taking that huge first forward....

I also am an empathetic person..,and I think that being so..can be both a blessing and a curse....The thing is that empath’s need to remember to also take care of themselves as well....

Looking forward to seeing you around our wonderful forums.,,

Kind thoughts Dear Robert, with my care..

Grandy,,