FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Help needed

Farmer680
Community Member
Hi it’s a long story so I will keep it short as possible I am a farmer and also work in a hospital as a cleaner I have worked hard 7 days a week for 35 years, we opened our farm up to foster children so we. could teach them farm life something they would never experience ,we done it for ten years had two in permanent care one is still with us one 16 year old girl done a runner and took off and has made up false allegations against me no charges have been laid yet I went to court 2 months a go I now have to go back in four days I I am so scared can’t sleep properly sever anxiety I have never done a single thing wrong in my life have thought about suicide nearly every day I have even googled the fastest way to die,two people I worked with both committed suicide 4 years a go. I love my family and the foster child that Is still staying with us knows her twin sister is lying, I am so scared I will go to jail for something I didn’t do so suicide really is the only way out for me, who is going to believe a 57 year old man what do I do the stress is so bad it’s effecting my work.
185 Replies 185

Hi we got a phone call last night the girl that is living with us her father tried to commit suicide they had to rush him to hospital he was in intensive care he said he can’t handle the lies his daughter is spreading he said she is Evil, and wants nothing to do with her. Hoping he will be ok they won’t let him out of hospital until he sees a physiatrist The whole thing out of hand lies after lies when will it ever end, I get bad anxiety never used too I just want it to be over so when can have a normal life. again.

Hi there Farmer ☺ and everyone 👋

Quite understandable you just want this all to be over. Such a roar deal it's so unfair. I continue holding high hope that you'll get through this and have the peace you deserve.

Anxiety is very difficult to live with. Something good is we can get on top of it. Certainly wouldn't help the stress with you I assume still not sleeping well poor man. As often as you can think to Farmer keep deep breathing and attention to relaxing your shoulders on exhale it does help.

Is there something you enjoy maybe music singing walking etc. You need as many chances to distract your mind. It's needed to break away from constant painful thoughts. I know you wouldn't have a lot of time. Sometimes it can be therapeutic to just pick up a pen and let whatever comes out happen. Doesn't at all have to be a master piece it's for some release.

Very sad about the girls father. Geez not good at all. He's in the right place it sounds that they're looking after him. The whole deals so wrong!

You're doing so well holding on there Farmer. You'd be an inspiration to so many. Keep on keeping on matey as hard as it is you do have the strength which you're drawing on.

Kind regards to your family and of cause yourself ☺

🌿

Hi the father will be ok he has come out of hospital but will be seeing a physiatrist he just said it’s too much for him,and what his daughter is doing to us. I remember when we used to have our foster children 3 years up to 16 years old we had 5 one stage every Saturday night was guitar night I would get out the electric guitar and play while the children danced, they would dress up and the absolutely loved it they couldn’t thank us enough, then sometimes I would go outside and they would all follow behind me I would say we are looking for bunnies and we would sneak around the garden and the look on their faces was priceless, then all of a sudden one teenager gets her phone taken off her after hiding it from us for nearly 12 months, then lying and saying she never had one then she takes revenge on us. and has 9 intervention orders against people. It’s so wrong the stress is unbelievable lack of sleep I have big bags under my eyes, my point is how can a person get away with it surely someone with 9 intervention orders that would have to red flag the justice system they would have to see that and think something is going on with this person. I need to calm down but it’s hard. thank you everyone

Hi Farmer and everyone ☺

It was so lovely reading the many by the sounds really good times you've had. Good on you remembering them. They sound magical. Glad you're thinking about those. Nice to have a pleasant break from the negative thoughts.

I think she'd surely miss her time with you allalthough I doubt understandably that'd mean much to you at this point.

I agree about the 9 interventions. It's so extreme isn't it. I'd think your lawyer would be onto that. He sounds committed which is encouraging. Keep hope alive matey.

It is very hard to calm down, so much going on it's awful. I feel very sorry for you all.

Farmer do you feel up to seeing your GP to maybe give you something to help you sleep and or possibly something to help calm you. Our full strengths in enough sleep. You need as much as you can to help with coping.

I'm so glad you're talking here. I hope it's even a small release for you.

Please take care of yourself Farmer.

Care and support 🌿

Thank you everyone, I have been doing a lot of thinking today she is not going to win, I will stand up to her I have Been on this earth 41 years longer than her. if she thinks she is going to destroy a good family with all her lies and false allegations she has got another thing coming, Remember she has to have a good memory to cover up her lies,My wife has just had her second foot operation today, so I will be working from 5am until midnight looking after my wife the farm and my hospital job I will keep as busy as possible so I don’t get stressed as much,she will not win, the dark thoughts won’t win I still have a good life on the farm and she is not going to take it away from me .thank you with out the support from people in here I don’t think I would be here sorry but it’s the truth.

Farmer and everyone hi ☺

Farmer man it's SO good hearing that set in your voice. Good on you. Loven your strength and determination!

That's a really good way to keep the demons at bay. The more you're determined to make it the less reason your mind looks for alternatives.
Kudos matey 👍

Wow you're going to be so busy.
True it all could keep your mind from wandering.
Be sure to eat well and plenty of water and deep breathing good man.
I know your sleeps not happening much poor man it makes life so much harder but you're holding through it all.

I'm glad the fathers going to be ok the poor man what a nightmare for so many.

Really good knowing here's helping you too.

You're doing really well Farmer. You have a great deal of courage and stamina.

Wishing the best to your wife.

See you later ☺

🌿

Hi everyone going ok today, my son in-law who is friends with a couple of police was told she now has 11 intervention orders 2 against her school teachers. we have court on Wednesday to try and get rid of the intervention orders against us, then my court case 1st of December the problem is she has spread it all over her school and town and a lady I work with her daughter goes to the same school and she come home and told her mother and her mother told me it’s getting spread all over the place can’t afford to get back to my boss at work or I will loose my job of 21 years this is out of control and no one seems to care we have told the police and our lawyer who was going to put a stop to it but it’s to late it’s already been spread around I don’t know what to do it’s really getting to me.

Hey there Farmer and everyone ☺

So good hearing you're going ok today good for you.

Wow she really doesn't muck around with these cursing intervention orders does she. I hope that's a big part of her undoing. Ridiculous isn't it.

It's awful it being spread around town especially when it fabricated. That'd hurt deeply I imagine. I'm sorry to hear that.

You've looked after kids for several yrs Farmer and you've helped many people that I hope you'll find won't forget your kindness and many know you're a good man. Chances are her names not high in esteem around.

Same goes with work it would be extremely unfair to dismiss you through someone making false accusations. I truly hope after all that time it doesnt come down to that.

Keep your excellent mindset Farmer I'm so glad you dug that extra vital strength up. Helps no end.

Hope your wifes foots coming along ok and that you're ok. You have a lot on atm. You're doing great under very hard circumstances.

Best to you all. Sending good wishes care and support.

Catch you later Farmer 😊

Farmer680
Community Member
Thank you for your kind words my wife’s foot has to stay up above her heart for four weeks hopefully it will of worked this time, I am working long hours 7 am until midnight but I don’t mind at all, I do get help from the girl that stayed with us when her sister took off, she will be doing VCE next year and that’s all we wanted was them to get a good education but all we got was false allegations made against us so sad it’s my birthday today Remembrance Day been on this earth 57 years and helped hundreds of people, I really do appreciate people in this forum talking and not judging it’s very much appreciated.I am staying strong

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Farmer...

I wanted o pop in and wish you a Happy Birthday with all the best wishes I have to you..

I have been listening along to you and our beautiful Deebi, but I have not been replying so much...as I have a few things going on mentally that I’m trying to manage....my heart and hope is always with you...Dear Farmer...💜🦋..

My kindest thoughts and best wishes always..

Grandy..