FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Can't do this

Yerrrrrp
Community Member
I'm ready to end it. I can't do this anymore. I feel like I'm choking to death on my tears and pain. I just can't.
4 Replies 4

Sophie_M
Hi Yerrrrrp

Sounds like you're really struggling and in alot of pain with whats going on for you. Know that youre not alone. We encourage you to share further whats been making you feel this way, here through our online community but also want you know that there is always support available to you.

What youve said makes us very concerned about your well being right now, so we're reaching out to you privately (check your inbox). You're also welcome to reach our support service directly on 1300 22 4636 any time or online.

If you feel at any time that you are unable to keep yourself from acting on unsafe urges of suicide or self harm, then this is an emergency and it's important that you contact 000 (triple zero) straightaway.

Pandemica
Community Member

I am sorry to hear that things are that bad for you.

I know that you probably don't want to hear the "Don't do it, life will get better" speech so I am not going to say that.

What I am going to suggest is just wait....if you have made up your mind, ok but how about you delay taking any immediate action and use the time to call the suicide callback line or the BB call service or lifeline as Sophie suggest.

Sometimes I can't promise my psychologist that I won't act on any suicidal urges.. but I have agreed that I will never take any action without first making a call. Seriously at this point you have nothing to loose so please give them a call.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Yerrrrrp, we can hear you and many of us have been in exactly the same position as how you are feeling and you have our total sympathy.

The tears just flow like a tap and you don't know how to stop them, well you don't have to if you have someone you can hug or someone you can just sit with, at first nothing needs to be said, you can sit in silence but at least you know someone cares for you.

Let us do the same for you and want to listen to why you feel like this.

Take care.

Geoff.

Hi all,

I'm still here. Feeling better this morning. Thanks 🙂