FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

what is normal?

Crabby
Community Member
Hi, i am here to try to find out if what is happening in my head is normal and others experiance the same.
43 Replies 43

wantalife
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Paul
been over 2 yrs so just reading some old posts when I wasn't very well and noticed you keep me afloat a few times. I don't forget things like that. your a champ.

CMF-Pleasure and a bit of assimilation with the 80's

Jeff- Your just an awesome bloke with a big heart

James-Interesting Tags-Love it

And Crabby Mate- Was a little worried the interaction was cut a bit short but you seemed to have a pretty good chat with everyone so be great to have you pop in, see how your going.

Crabby
Community Member
semmes to be a 2 year cycle. it is all messed up now and i am so lonely and feel like shit. probs because i dont give a shit any more. the other reality in the parrell univers in my head is so much more atractive. a few weeks rest there will be good.

Hey Crabby, welcome back to the Beyond Blue forum. 

We're sorry to hear things aren't going well for you at the moment. We know how difficult it can be to cope with feelings of loneliness. We are so glad that you have reached out this evening to our friendly online community. We hope that being part of this community can bring you some comfort and help you to feel a little less alone. Can we ask, do you have any mental health support? We understand it can be really tough to cope sometimes, especially if you don't have a lot of support from family or friends. If you would like some help finding mental health support, we would recommend that you get in contact with the Beyond Blue Support Service. They are available 24/7 by phone on 1300 22 4636 or on Webchat 3pm-12am AEST on our website: www.beyondblue.org.au/getsupport. They will give you support and point you in the right direction for help in your area. In addition to this, there are always counsellors available via phone for your most difficult moments. Some of these 24/7 services include Lifeline - 13 11 14 / https://www.lifeline.org.au/Get-Help/Online-Services/crisis-chat (online chat available 7pm-12am)  and the Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467 Many of our members have also been through a lot in their lives and will be able to talk through these feelings with you.  Please let us know how we can best help support you here.

Hey Crabby !

Great to see you again:-)...I hear you loud and clear about feeling messed up...It is tiring for sure

always listening

my kind thoughts

Paul