Three things to be thankful for today
Some days it is really hard to find anything to be thankful for when we feel overcome by the darkness and fog of depression. If I look hard enough, I can find something to be thankful for.
I would like to encourage others to write down three things they are thankful for, and to realise there is a sense of hope available to us all. Sometimes it is just a little hard to find!
So my three things for today are:
1: The lovely singing of birds in the morning as they welcome in the new day
2: The ability to read and write
3: A lovely hot shower.
Wishing all the "family" in BB Land a day full of noticing the nice things in life. Kind regards to you all, from Dools.
Good Morning All
Today I am grateful for:
1. Home - I have been away for a week, so I appreciate it more than ever
2. The tree outside my bedroom window, the movement of it's heart shape leaves really give me pleasure.
3. Ugg boots - aaahh the bliss of boots, when your feet are cold!!!
Today I am grateful for :
1. Comforting warm cups of tea that make me feel refreshed and happy.
2. The written artistry of Neil Finn as his music has really truly helped me get out of a dark place. So glad the beautiful lyrics from his masterpieces are a reminder of how beautiful the world can be if we pay attention to the little things. Pain can be beautifully dreadful. If we did not feel sadness then we truly would not know what it means and feels to be happy.
3. I am lastly grateful for my slippers. Keeping my feet toasty and warm in these freezing seasons.