FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Three things to be thankful for today

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Some days it is really hard to find anything to be thankful for when we feel overcome by the darkness and fog of depression. If I look hard enough, I can find something to be thankful for.

I would like to encourage others to write down three things they are thankful for, and to realise there is a sense of hope available to us all. Sometimes it is just a little hard to find!

So my three things for today are:

1: The lovely singing of birds in the morning as they welcome in the new day

2: The ability to read and write

3: A lovely hot shower.

Wishing all the "family" in BB Land a day full of noticing the nice things in life. Kind regards to you all, from Dools.

4,815 Replies 4,815

Guest_4643
Community Member

- Animals.

- Music.

- Nature.

- My Psychiatrist, GP and the recent Psychologist I found. And the Social Worker when I see her.

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Today I'm thankful for:

~ good food

~ a lovely job

~ a dishwasher.

EMxxxx

Today I'm thankful for:

- being able to have a shower

- being able to get through a day's work

- being able to make a decision that I hadn't been able to make for days by telling myself it's ok if it's not the perfect decision.

socialmoth
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Today I am thankful for

- my two dogs

- my friends

- and music

Today I am grateful for:

1) The weather - sunny days always make me happy!

2) For my beautiful, adorable pug

3) For my friends, family and partner

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

1) My partner returned today having had to spend a few days away, both of us ( plus the menagerie) were delighted.

2) It has been warm and dry enough for me to mow, sitting and listening to podcasts while mowing is soothing and productive

3) I am enjoying the variety of music mentioned here on the Forum

PsychedelicFur
Community Member

Grateful for family, nature and music.

lots and lots of music.

Hello. Today I'm thankful/grateful for : 1.that daylight savings has finally ended on the weekend:) 2 Likeminded friends who feels my pain too by their love and compassion. With kind regards.

Boudica
Community Member

1. $$$ just found out I have won a scholarship - things have been really tight while I have been studying, and this will lighten my mental stress.

2. Family harmony - I invited my family over for Easter lunch, and everyone was relaxed and got along, eating and sitting in the sun. It was nice.

3. My pomegranate tree has produced it's first fruit. It is small, but I am proud nevertheless

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Today I am grateful for:

~ LIFE

~ the capacity to DO the things I need to do

~ the finances to do the things I can't!

CONGRATULATIONS on your Scholarship Boudica! That's wonderful and I'm so happy for you. 😁I'm also happy about your pomegranate fruiting lol. 🌈

Love EM