Three things to be thankful for today
Some days it is really hard to find anything to be thankful for when we feel overcome by the darkness and fog of depression. If I look hard enough, I can find something to be thankful for.
I would like to encourage others to write down three things they are thankful for, and to realise there is a sense of hope available to us all. Sometimes it is just a little hard to find!
So my three things for today are:
1: The lovely singing of birds in the morning as they welcome in the new day
2: The ability to read and write
3: A lovely hot shower.
Wishing all the "family" in BB Land a day full of noticing the nice things in life. Kind regards to you all, from Dools.
Today I am grateful:
1) That my partner has been feeling so much happier since he put in his resignation. That workplace was not healthy for him (even though he tried to push through for the past 8 years!)
2) For my family, for supporting us through this time. We have to financially reset but luckily I am currently living at home so this is the time that we are able to do this without too much worry.
3) For my friends, for being patient with me when I am busy with studying
Home grown peaches sounds amazing! That really made me think of peach crumble yum!
1) I am grateful that my partner has been feeling so much happier now that he has resigned from a toxic/unhealthy workplace
2) That I am able to live at home while I sort out my career! I am so supported.
3) For my cute pug who is always happy to see me